What am I doing wrong? Help!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

Just launched my first store. I have already spent almost BRL 400 (200$ almost) on ads, but still no sales. I have a good traffic, about 300-400+ visitors daily but have no sales. What am I doing wrong?

My website is https://cymshopp.com/

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
394 22 55

Hey, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I see that you had mentioned that you had plenty of traffic with no conversions. Because of this it leads me to believe that there might be an issue going through your store's checkout process. What I would first recommend doing is going through a test order or two to make sure that your checkout is running smoothly and that your customers aren’t experiencing any issues when they try to put through their orders.  There are a few different ways you can test your checkout to make sure it’s working accordingly. You can either use Shopify's Bogus Gateway to simulate a transaction, use a real payment provider to run a test order or if you're using Shopify Payments, then you can test your configuration. This guide can help you run through the steps of testing your checkout.

There are a few different blog articles that I would actually suggest reading through that could help you pin point the reason why you aren’t seeing sales. Be sure to check those resources out below:

I would also look into changing up your products for your store. I would suggest looking into a niche. You want to find a market that you can successfully sell in and something that is targeted to a specific audience. Having such a broad product range can be really overwhelming for a customer. There are many different ways to find a product niche, but I’ve found a couple of resources to help you get started. Check out; Niche Products: How to Find Profitable, In-Demand Products to Sell and How to Find a Product to Sell Online.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like