Hello, my name is Bernie. I love anime so I purchased this store in February. It had sales before but then, nothing. No sales in 3 months. I would love to get some feedback on my store https://littylightshop.com
I love the products, I’m currently a fan but can’t understand why I’m not getting people to buy. Customers visit but don’t buy. I have promoted it and customers come by and still no one purchases. I tried to hire someone to change it but it’s hard when I don’t know what to change. Can anyone help?
Site looks nice. It definitely translates anime vibes. I would suggest adding customer reviews as social proofing is a must. As well, what’s your marketing game? How do you target your customers? Ads? What kind of ads? It sounds to me like you’re attracting wrong audience so you might want to revisit your marketing strategy.
Hey just took a look at your site and I think it looks good. I advise to use this Pinterest auto posting app Daily Feed Generator. It generates a 2week feed automatically for shopify stores and schedules 2 weeks worth of posts at a time. This increases social media presence and improves traffic without the need for ads. Hope this helps.
Hey @BJM12, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- While hovering the images make the 'shop now' button appear.
- The layout of your store looks great and organized!
- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?
Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.
Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!