What am I doing wrong?

1 0 0

I'd appreciate any advice and criticism regarding my store: https://screenplayapparel.com

I've already spent quite a lot of time with this site, i'm experimenting with ads and overall not having any success with my site. Of course, im not expecting miracles to happen overnight, but over 3 nights with adverts from Facebook and Instagram running, i'm only getting traffic and no sales.

Any advice and feedback regarding my site and what to do will be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1933 321 406

Hi @ScreenPlayAppar 

Store is looking good but some of points that can help you.

General information:
1. Add Instagram section to attract user with your products.
2. Add blog section on bottom so user can read some of the story.
3. Change banner,text,blog etc one daily basic or weekly basis to attract use.
4. Add newsletter section at footer.
5. Use discount to attract user to purchase product, festival discount etc.
6. Show % discount with product price so user see how many discount will get.
7. Use cart abandonment to follow up user that leave from cart page like send mail to them why he not purchase product.give some discount.
8. Add product image slider with thumb images and zoom on product image.
9. Share your products or store on Social media as possible.
10. change font to look store good.
11.Remove powered by shopify from footer and fill empty space in footer by store contact information or link.
12. Create About us page,shipping etc pages.
13. Bind blog page to attract use.

Best regard

Jasoliya

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
681 40 156

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. The logo isn't professional enough, only text and favicon is also missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  3. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 60 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://screenplayapparel.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Trailblazer
211 17 62

Hi there,

I see that you have a properly constructed site and it is arranged nicely.

But the product pages look a bit empty. Perhaps if you could add some features like Wishlist and Reviews, it would look more professional and attractive?

It will also help to show social proof when you collect some reviews, you will be able to show them as ratings in Google search (depends on the app you use).

Moreover, you've mentioned that you used Facebook and Instagram apps, but just to let you know, it is not easy to obtain conversions through Instagram if you don't have a solid social media presence.

You might learn more about Google Ads and try to set up your ads there, I believe that it is a more proper way when it comes to conversions.

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 49

Hey, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. I am open for further discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 23 24

Hi @ScreenPlayAppar ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in and congratulations on launching your store! Making those first few sales is such a milestone and I'd be happy to help you get there! I took a look at your site and overall it looks good, but there are a few things that we can work on to optimize the experience for you customers and increase the likelihood of them converting.

The first thing I noticed is that you don't have a place for customers to sign up for email newsletters. Newsletters are a great option to send out an email blast when you're releasing new product, or if you have a desire to write content that may make your customers view you as a friend and want to purchase from you. Take a look at our guide on email marketing for more tips to grow your list and use your campaigns effectively. The best part of growing your email list, is that this information actually belongs to you. Whereas with followings on other sites such as Facebook and Instagram, they're less guaranteed. For example, if Facebook went down tomorrow, you wouldn't be able to reach your audience.

I couldn't find an About Us page on your website either. Have you thought about writing one? Nowadays customers have a lot of choice in where they purchase their products from. We're seeing more and more customers decide to purchase from small business owners like yourself rather than from big corporations. Which is great, but in order to take advantage of this we need to show them exactly who you are. I'd suggest including what inspired you to start your store, and why you're passionate. We've got some great tips for writing a persuasive About Us page in this blog post.

Lastly, are your products authentic? If they are I would definitely include that in product pages and/or FAQ page. This will build trust with your customers knowing that they are purchasing authentic items. I would also build out your product descriptions. Explain to your customers how this product fits into their life and why they should buy it. This Oberlo webinar and guide is a great resource for creating product descriptions that sell.

How are you currently marketing your website? I know you said through Facebook and Instagram, but what demographics have you set? We'll want to ensure you're targeting the right customers that are more likely to convert. Otherwise, we'll see high bounce rates and no sales. We now have a free Shopify Academy course for Customer Acquisition on Facebook. I actually found it really humbling and learned a ton about creating the right ads for the right people.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Dear ScreenPlayAppar,

Hope you are doing great.

Here are some tips, may be help you:

1. Try different Ads platform like Google Shopping Ads

2. Optimize your site loading speed

3. Work on mobile view more

4. Do dynamic product remarketing

5. Try other ads format

6. Optimize your product page

7. Try to reach custom affinity audience