What am I doing wrong?

incrtalent
16 0 0

I've had a Shopify store for two years.  I still only get 2-10 visitors a day.  I've spent hundreds of hours on this store, have a Google account with tons of photos, have a Facebook Store, have an Instagram, and I have beautiful products.  But I cannot get traffic or sales.  I've made more sales virtually EVERYWHERE else BUT my website..including online festivals.  Why?

I just don't understand.  To be clear:  I can't afford to do any more "Paid" advertising.  I can't afford any more "Paid" apps.  I would just like some clear, consise recommendations as to what, if anything, I am doing wrong.  I've seen plenty of other new Shopify stores that have complained about traffic, but even theirs seems much higher than mine!

Thank you for any actionable feedback.

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hi there, 

Kudos on your store, it's beautiful and clean and your product images and quality look great as well! I only have a few recommendations for you.

• You need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 
  • Create an incentive to take action by running your sales and offers for a limited time. One effective way to create time pressure is to use a countdown timer on your site. I'll provide you with a few links of apps that do the same. 
  • Show viewers how many days, hours, and minutes they have to make a decision.

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by                showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.

Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.

I'm providing you some app links that might be useful. 

Links -

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost

Social Proof Urgency App

Hopefully my insights will be of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes

Dear incrtalent,

As you said you do not want to do paid things. Go for SEO and Content marketing.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
incrtalent
16 0 0
Thanks so much for the tip. I think this is probably a very good thing.
My problem? No one will see it! With an average of maybe 4 visitors a
day, you see the difficulty? When I get more visitors, I can certainly use
this!
0 Likes

If you want then we can guide you in an affordable price.

Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes