What am I missing

Solved
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
802 0 56
Hi,
Would love some feedback on my store. Good or bad I'm here to learn. I'm getting views but no sales.

www.lajiquedesign.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Nique1018,

General

• Your logo is not much cleared for looking. I suggest you can increase your logo resolution/quality.
  • It cover a lot of space in the header so i recommend make the logo a bit smaller.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
802 0 56
Thank you so much. I will work on making those changes
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
1056 50 314

Hi there Nique!

I love your brand name - it's unique and eye-catching.

Consider displaying one of your products in the featured hero image:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 10.42.43.png

It's a perfect space to engage with your first-time visitors - you can display one of your most-viewed items here, add a short tagline and a CTA [call to action] prompting people to click it and shop. Make sure to link the image also to the relevant product. This will help you prompt more people to browse your products, which will improve SEO [website dwelling time and bounce rate] and also conversion rate [sales].

In your top menu, consider reducing the number of links to fit all in one line - you have too many links shown at once, which can create a little confusion:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 10.50.04.png

You can move Contact us page to the Footer, and nest some of the collections under main ones for more clarity. It will make your navigation look more accessible and user-friendly, which will help you improve your conversion rate.

I like that you have your own line of clothing - but for some reason the logo looks a little stretched on some items, like the bandana:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 10.51.22.png

See if you can source a better picture of this item, as people might have an impression the print is misshapen, which might affect sales. 

Make sure to add trust signals as well: Shipping policy, returns policy, and about us page. These can also help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, or contact details, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.

Contact us page - consider adding a short paragraph here too. Few sentences such as: “Contact us now with any questions. Email us at [your email address] or fill in the form below and press “Send message”. We will get back to you within 24 hours.” will feel more personal and be inviting for people to reach out and contact you.

Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose the valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser

The Facebook icon links to the mobile version of your business page, which on desktop opens on the cover photo that is stretched out to the larger screen:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 10.57.40.png

The best way to solve it is to link to your page desktop version [when you are editing the links on your laptop], that way all users will go straight to your main facebook business page. 

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know :)

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
802 0 56
Thank thank-you, I will be working on all these things. You guys are so awesome
0 Likes