Hey @Djwdjw25 (Melissa & Dustin)
I can see a lot of love has gone into creating this site and it has come from a real place. I was keen to understand, is the branding yours i.e. the 'her king, his queen' is something you have developed or is already out there?
Beyond this, I would say the branding on the site is good and I like the colour scheme. The website has good progression throughout and decent product descriptions.
In the jewellery / gift section of the market though I think your pricing is perhaps too low. If I was to gift my significant other, I'd think a $10 or $20 gift is not enough. Can you mark up your prices? This has the benefit of appearing as a luxury item (which in the jewellery section should be), and makes people feel that the gift they are buying is special to their loved ones.
My final point has to do with customer reviews which is not surprising given I run Syntellio. Reviews are the one great thing that will encourage others to buy and keep people on your site. People want to read and understand what the quality of the product is, how delivery works and what your customer service is like; all important characteristics if you're running a store. Some people struggle with this at the outset when they have no customers or not enough customers but get in touch and we can help you get on your way with this.
I hope this has been helpful.
Hey Kings N Queenz,
The header template should be shifted from below the dropdown menu to above the logo instead. It should be of slightly different color other than purple for ease of customer notice and attention. Some other noticeable store features to be implemented are as follows:
May the store improvement result in a more professional store look.
Hey @Djwdjw25 ,
Here are some add ons you should do which will help you in increasing conversions and sales.
1. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
6. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. It will increase the conversion rate.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hello there, Kings N Queenz!
You guys have put some love into this website, that’s for sure! From my experience working with Shopify stores, I have a few quick suggestions.
Lucky Orange can really help you here. It has heatmaps (including clicks and scrolls), polls and more. You can get full access to all of the features with a free trial. The more you know about your visitors, the more you can improve your store.
To sum it all up: You’re headed in the right direction! Your store has a lot going for it, and I can’t wait to see how it grows in the future.