What can I add/improve on

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6
I’m looking for ways to up my conversion rate and hopefully make my store look more professional. We are planning on buying a theme in the next month but right now this what we’re working with till we can afford it. Please give some feedback on what you like and don’t like and what we can add that you think will improve our conversions. Https://kingsnqueenz.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Djwdjw25 (Melissa & Dustin)

I can see a lot of love has gone into creating this site and it has come from a real place. I was keen to understand, is the branding yours i.e. the 'her king, his queen' is something you have developed or is already out there?

Beyond this, I would say the branding on the site is good and I like the colour scheme. The website has good progression throughout and decent product descriptions. 

In the jewellery / gift section of the market though I think your pricing is perhaps too low. If I was to gift my significant other, I'd think a $10 or $20 gift is not enough. Can you mark up your prices? This has the benefit of appearing as a luxury item (which in the jewellery section should be), and makes people feel that the gift they are buying is special to their loved ones. 

My final point has to do with customer reviews which is not surprising given I run Syntellio. Reviews are the one great thing that will encourage others to buy and keep people on your site. People want to read and understand what the quality of the product is, how delivery works and what your customer service is like; all important characteristics if you're running a store. Some people struggle with this at the outset when they have no customers or not enough customers but get in touch and we can help you get on your way with this. 

I hope this has been helpful. 

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6
Thanks so much. Yeah we have put in a lot of work on the site and we try and make a good Brand for ourselves as we are hoping to continue to do this for a long time and we think it’s something that can continue to grow. As for the branding king and queen I mean there’s always a lot of products that are branding like this but our goal was to bring it all under one roof if that makes sense. We want it to be easy to find gifts for love ones. We’re working on adding other items later on mostly print on demand and maybe some others but for now it’s mostly jewelry. As for the prices we try and keep them low as our motto is “fashionable couples jewelry at an affordable price” we try to stay in the same price range as similar items that can be found on amazon or eBay as it only makes sense otherwise why buy from us when you can buy from amazon for cheaper.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Kings N Queenz,

The header template should be shifted from below the dropdown menu to above the logo instead. It should be of slightly different color other than purple for ease of customer notice and attention. Some other noticeable store features to be implemented are as follows:

1. "Free shipping on all orders" should be a part of the header template as well.
  2. The logo is quite large, its size needs to be decreased to make it look more proper and defined.
  3. Multiple cart buttons need not be visible on the homepage. Only one beside the searchbar is sufficient.
  4. "Sale" section should be added to the dropdown menu for easy visibility of all discounted items together.
  5. Reviews should be added below each product for enhancing customer choice.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement result in a more professional store look.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Djwdjw25 ,

Here are some add ons you should do which will help you in increasing conversions and sales. 

1. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

5. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

6. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. It will increase the conversion rate. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6
Ahh I forgot about the messaging app. I had Facebook turned off as I was trying to fix a issue but I turned it back on now haha as for the rest of the items you mentioned I will be discussing with my partner and seeing what we can add from your suggestions thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello there, Kings N Queenz!

You guys have put some love into this website, that’s for sure! From my experience working with Shopify stores, I have a few quick suggestions.

1. Don’t forget about desktop! Your site rocks on mobile, but the header and hero images are huge on desktop. Click heatmaps can really help you here. Also, try A/B testing some changes (i.e., longer homepage versus shorter homepage; no hero image versus hero image) and evaluate the changes in your conversion rate.
  2. Look at how people scroll. Are they making it down the homepage, clicking on a featured product from the homepage or using the hamburger menu? It may even differ based on traffic source or device type. To find it out, you'll want to use a scroll heatmap.
  3. Ask visitors a poll question. You can ask for opinions on your website design, payment options or inventory. Here’s a list of poll questions to get you started. 

Lucky Orange can really help you here. It has heatmaps (including clicks and scrolls), polls and more. You can get full access to all of the features with a free trial. The more you know about your visitors, the more you can improve your store.

To sum it all up: You’re headed in the right direction! Your store has a lot going for it, and I can’t wait to see how it grows in the future.

0 Likes