What can I add?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

How can I add more things to this store to make better then it is right now. Here is the link 

https://tennisislife.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi GolfKing41,

General

• I noticed that you're using the native .myshopify.com link as the store link. It's best to connect one of .com domain to this store so it looks more professional. Here's how you can connect a third-party domain to your Shopify store.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.

Homepage

• I don't think the idea of showing a popup when customers just land on your site is a great idea. They know nothing about you, then why they subscribe to you. You got an offer there but there but customers often automatically ignore the popup.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Your collections look empty, add products to collections.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi GolfKing! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

Your branding is a little confusing at the moment, your URL is https://tennisislife.myshopify.com while the logo says Photo Store. I understand you are still transitioning between niches, although it can affect the trust - people might be a bit confused at the moment as to which is your specialty. Both niches are quite specific, and people like to shop for golf/photography equipment from the brands they trust.

The first thing for you to sort out is to define which niche you’d like to go for and then stick with it. Also, make sure to connect a professional domain name to your store, as that’s also a big part of your brand.

The featured image on the homepage looks very generic and it doesn’t give enough info as to what you supply:

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 07.30.59.png

photoshoot services, cameras, lenses? It’s advisable to define that by showing one of your products here instead and adding a short tagline and a CTA to the image. It will create a stronger connection with your visitors and prompt them to take action - click and shop. Make sure also to link this image to a relevant collection or a product page.

Contact us tab links to a pop up which has a cosmic design:

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 07.27.38.png

Consider using a consistent [photography oriented] image with this form to build your branding.

Not sure if you realize, but the Shop link in the top menu links to an empty page:

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 07.31.12.png

This link will almost always attract the majority of clicks, so make sure to feature here your collections and products.

Gallery also links to an empty page:

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 07.33.07.png

At this stage I assume you are still working on your website, and I’d love to review it once it’s finished. Feel free to request your critique online when ready: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes