What can i say

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

Was getting lost in all the information, I was looking at, so I thought would try a mentor.......

Here is the website site they produced https://theecologic.shop/ 

I personally think it's not that good, but they insisted its ready to go and run facebook engagement add.

Which we create an add for.

Please give me your feedback please be very critical so i have plenty of ammunition to go back with.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
255 1 46

Hi Nick,

Couple things to consider doing:

• You need a better logo that blends well with the page. It represents your brand, and people will make snap judgements about your site based on it. It's also much too large. Your header section is taking up too much space, and pushing down more content below the fold.
  • You should have some sort of headline on your Hero image section, a call to action even.
  • Your frontpage has a "Example Product Title" section
  • Footer says "Email us:" but no email follows
  • On your contact page, your email should list an email from your same website domain, to look more professional.
  • If you only have one product, you prob don't need a catalog. Also, you should stick to a theme that is geared more towards single products.

Cheers,

Ryoma

Utilize Trust Seals with Reviews Generation to increase your sales conversions - https://apps.shopify.com/trust
1 Like
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi nickptty,

General
  • Like the logo only thing it's so big and it's on all the pages.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Excursionist
26 0 7

@rito wrote:

Hi Nick,

Couple things to consider doing:

• You need a better logo that blends well with the page. It represents your brand, and people will make snap judgements about your site based on it. It's also much too large. Your header section is taking up too much space, and pushing down more content below the fold.
  • You should have some sort of headline on your Hero image section, a call to action even.
  • Your frontpage has a "Example Product Title" section
  • Footer says "Email us:" but no email follows
  • On your contact page, your email should list an email from your same website domain, to look more professional.
  • If you only have one product, you prob don't need a catalog. Also, you should stick to a theme that is geared more towards single products.

Cheers,

Ryoma

Thanks for your reply Ryoma.

Nick

0 Likes
Excursionist
26 0 7

@fnLabs wrote:

Hi nickptty,

General
  • Like the logo only thing it's so big and it's on all the pages.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

Thanks, for the tips fnlabs

Nick

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as having an empty product example does not help build trust . Your logo needs a white background.

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. Thisgas stove part needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

3. Your footer has way to much text in it. I would move your returns, contact us, FAQ, and shipping links to your footer.

4. Your store will need more product if you want to open it for business

Product Page  Feedback

1. Your product description needs work as it's a bit messy and disorganized

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move "Safe checkout" to your footer

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together

5. I would move the video to another part on your product page.. so it's not so small

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site... once you add more product. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
26 0 7

@DuaneBrown wrote:

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as having an empty product example does not help build trust . Your logo needs a white background.

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. Thisgas stove part needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

3. Your footer has way to much text in it. I would move your returns, contact us, FAQ, and shipping links to your footer.

4. Your store will need more product if you want to open it for business

Product Page  Feedback

1. Your product description needs work as it's a bit messy and disorganized

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move "Safe checkout" to your footer

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together

5. I would move the video to another part on your product page.. so it's not so small

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site... once you add more product. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Thank you Duane,

Will look into your comments

Nick

0 Likes