my store is one week old today no sales yet been getting traffic hear and there i want to know if am being impatient or my store has a issue. i would some honest feedbacks.
my store. www.fadedfeelinsapparel.com
Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.
I went through your website thoroughly and I really feel that there are few shortcomings. I am going to mention it down below:
There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues.
You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit our website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify Store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hope all is well...
I personally liked your site. It was easy to navigate in my opinion, maybe there's room for improvement but I'm no professional.
The only thing I did notice was your size chart is out of alignment in the column where the width inches and length inches are extending into the next column fix that
But nice site.
Hello @Slaba1990, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a call to action button on the slider image.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!