What do you guys think of my store?

Highlighted
1 0 0

www.fitssociety.com 

Also how do i make a space between my photos when viewing on mobile? 

IMG_3005.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 10

Hello @josie111, I hope you are doing well!

Your store looks ok, you can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with working on the homepage which looks awfully static, add a favicon and logo, make the products clickable that are on the homepage, and lastly create a proper navigation bar with buttons like 'Home' 'Products' 'About Us' 'Contact Us'. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one. And you can add some spaces between images by adding some margin between images.

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any proper description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product, and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have no meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @josie111!

Just a few pointers, the font or color you have chosen for your letters is not very visible, try a darker color or different font.

Also, on the Top Bar, I would put the Categories of the products visible, there is no need for a 'Shop' dropdown, your entire store is already a shop.

Hope that helps!

0 Likes