What do you think about my store (men's jewelry site) ?

Solved
designium2020
Tourist
7 2 1

Hi,

My partner and I are running https://cubanone.com , what are your thoughts?

Cheers

0 Likes

Hi @designium2020

I’m Victor Bui - Lead Marketing at PageFly Page Builder. Here are few comments I would like to add, hope this might help you out.

Banner

image32_1024x1024.png

Add a banner or background on top of your webpage to showcase your highlighted features, any promotions, for example: Your Halloween Collection. It’s important because banner is the first thing people will see when looking at your store, and decide how they are going to interact with your site. 

It's also a great way to impress your visitors about what you are offering, with a Heading/ Subheading and a clear CTA button to drive people to your desired actions. Plus, improving your Heading to SEO-friendly can help you with more traffic from search engines. 

Sticky navigation

This will help with better customer experience. Make your header/ navigation “sticky” or fixed when people scroll down to your page. Give users more controls of what they want to look at, and ease of navigation of your Shopify store so that people can easily identify what they are looking at and “stick" to their way back to similar products.

Product page

• Re-order product description

love.jpg

The purpose of a product description is to provide customers with important information about features and benefits (why is it worth purchasing?) of your products that persuade them to buy. 

It would be great if you can move up your product description, along with the Shipping/ Return/ Refund Policy before the CTA button, or make the “Add to cart" button to be sticky. Tell people why would they buy from you, and tell them what to do next by a clickable call-to-action button.

• Use Accordions

Similarly, show your transparency by displaying such information like Shipping/ Return/ Refund Policy on your Product page, using Accordions. 

Make sure your customers see this before they buy from you, to avoid the frustration. No matter how clearly you have outlined the policies on your website, this method will help to eliminate time spent on reading them in new tab, also, cut down the customer service time on returns and exchanges.

• Product images

Have at least 3-5 product images

People would like to picture how your products look on them. Try to include high-quality images of products on real model wearing jewelry, if possible, provide measurements of your product, “How big is it?”, “Does it look nice on me?”. 

Show your product from different angles

Let people see the product as if they were seeing it in person. This allows users to see the different sides of a product, combining with the “zoom-in” feature can increase user experience.  

For additional web design tips, you can read this article on tips for a professional site that converts.

Hope this answer might help you with more sales and conversions. If you find my suggestions helpful for you, let me know by hitting the “Like” or mark my answer as “Solution”. 

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
designium2020
Tourist
7 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to review and implement your ideas  when it fits.

0 Likes
Christopherjuni
1 0 0

I think it’s is really lovely

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

Hello @designium2020, the store is password protected. Please share the password so I can look into it and provide you the feedback.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes