https://save-animal-spirits.com/

0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2275 149 308

Hi @sas123,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Really good work on your store so far, it looks like you've put a lot of effort in and it shows. I did see a few things which you could look into adding to take it all a step further. Let's take a look at them below: 

• I noticed you didn't have any social media profiles linked to your website. This is something I would definitely look into adding to your website or even creating social media accounts for your brand if you haven't yet. Social media isn't a complete must but it will definitely elevate your brand. In many ways, it will look strange if your brand does not have social media as it is the norm these days. Shopify created a YouTube tutorial showing you how to add social media icons to your store which you can see below: 
  • Something else I noticed is there is no shipping information page. Shipping information pages aren't always a must or necessary, but can be hugely beneficial if used correctly and always something worth considering in my opinion. Shopify's partner's Oberlo wrote a blog post which has some shipping pages which you could gather some inspiration from here
  • Another page which I feel is a bit more necessary than a shipping page is a privacy page. The reason I feel it is so important is because of things like GDPR being so prevalent in recent times. Shopify has some helpful guides on how to add store policies which you can find here as well as a privacy policy generator here which would be worthwhile looking into. 

I hope this helps and wish you all the best going forward. 

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
13 1 1

Thanks for the feedback :)

I had them on my to do list :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
293 15 54

Hi @sas123 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Success.

Hi @sas123 

Few areas to work on 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Policy Pages 

I'll email you a more detailed review now. So look out for that. 

Overall you have done a good job. I like the logo and I like how you donate some of the funds. I would highlight that more on your website. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
509 31 121

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Get Yourself with a Login/Signin system, must for an ecommerce.
  2. To engage customers add a section Bestselling products / Featured Products  on your homepage.
  3. For better connectivity, pls add some social links to the footer. It will help you in gaining trust.
  4. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes