What do you think about my store?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi everyone I am very happy to be here in the community ..
I wanted to know if you can come into my store and give me a review of what is good and what is not it will greatly help me.
Thank you very much and have a good day and that our business will succeed !!

https://dhtgym.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks to everyone who supports and helps !!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 26 109

Hey there, @dhtgym!  

Welcome to the Shopify Community!! You’ve come to the right place for feedback. There’s always great reviews to help you make the most of your store.Let’s dive right in:

Homepage

• Hero image: I like the video, but it needs a CTA button. 
  • Collections: Why is “House Training” a collection? I get what you’re saying, but that seems like it would be under “Accessories” instead. That would also let you move your collections to one line rather than two. Use a click heatmap to see where people are clicking on your collections and which ones are most popular. 
  • Free shipping: Get that promoted with a banner on the top of your page! You can’t assume that people will scroll to see it so far down the page. This would be a HUGE benefit to your visitors, so get it up there!
  • Overall, use heatmaps (click and scroll) to understand what visitors are doing on your homepage to help you find those ways to improve it. 

Footer

• Privacy Policy: Link your email address.
  • Refund Policy: Link your email address.
  • Shipping Policy: Make sure you comment here about international shipping and estimated shipping costs.
  • Terms of Service: Add your contact information and link it. 
  • Newsletter: Give it more value, like a discount or free shipping. 
  • Contact: Add a contact page here with your email address (linked) and a simple form (name, email address and message).

Navigation

• Use heatmaps to see how people use your navigation. About Us may be able to live in the footer rather than the main navigation.
  • Speaking of the About Us, why use a stock image? Get a photo of your team (or even just you if you’re going solo) and share it! A stock image here isn’t appropriate. 
  • FAQ: This may be able to live in the footer as well; see if people use it. The formatting of this page is really funky in a bad way. It’s hard to read and the order is odd. Some of the FAQs are about exercise and some are about payment/shipping. It’s very confusing. Plus the “Frequently Asked Questions” is for a specific trainer that isn’t linked. I would refocus this entire page to make it easier to read and useful.
  • Blog/YouTube: Whether it’s on the main navigation or featured in the product pages, showcase your expertise. Show quick workouts or tips to help fitness fans. 
  • Is the only way to access the accessories collection to go from the homepage? Add an option to Shop All and make it easier to access all of those collections. 

Collection Page

For reference, I’m in the “Man” collection, which should actually be “Men” to match the “Women” collection.

• Add filters. It’s hard to search through your products to find what they would be interested in buying. 
  • Make sure the images are the same ratio. The ratios are all over the place, so keep it consistent. 

Product Page
For reference, I’m on the Shorts Breathable Sweat Sport Big Size product page. 

• Take out the product info (3005434646-8208-red-shorts-l) before the product table
  • Try to make it easier for visitors to calculate shipping before checkout. Plus isn’t there free shipping? Reiterate this here. 
  • Description: Take a step back from the drop shipping description. Create unique descriptions that help people make a decision to buy. Fabric type being “dobby” means nothing to most people. Write a description that makes them WANT to buy this product.
  • Sizing chart: Include a sizing chart to help them figure out the best size for them. Since you have an international audience, saying it “fits true to size” will mean differently if you’re from China or the US. 

You’ve made a lot of headway, and I can tell that you’ve put in a lot of hard work. With visitor behavior, you’ll be able to find new ways to improve your website and eliminate conversion issues. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, sessions recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

Welcome to the shopify family.

Your store is just awesome, just looked it.

Do you know, Mobile shopping accounts for 50% of online transactions.

With a responsive website, content intuitively adapts to whatever device is accessing it to provide the most user-friendly experience.

Walmart increased mobile sales by 98% after optimizing its mobile site.

Another thing is There are so many ways and techniques to convert your traffic into sales one of which I want to tell you is about the application named Descrii. It is a description generator application It will also Convince the potential buyer that this product will improve their lives in obvious, measurable ways.

Here the link is - 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi
First of all thank you very much for the review, I corrected everything
I want to know what the efficiency is? If I was with you every month what good is it for a business and a website? And how is your help expressed?
Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 150

Hi @dhtgym !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Add a favicon
  6. Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.
  7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
  12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @dhtgym,

I checked your store, and I loved the fact that it is really interactive and easily navigable. Great job! Let me share a couple of quick pointers:

1. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Nudging customers to give brief product feedback is the easiest form of social proof. Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

2.  Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (For example, Amazon adds social proof by adding badges like "Amazon's choice" and according to reports, they get an increased conversion rate of 25%.) Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here - it's free)

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 11.59.02 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.54.04 PM.pngBaby-1.png

Hope this helps.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like