What do you think about my store ?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi ,
I have started my Shopify store this week and I’m looking to hear all the remarks and criticism thanks
Here’s the link : www.loonaa.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on your first store, very exciting

A few comments 

- The white bar when you scroll down is choppy

- Hard to read the catalogue text (menu)

- The main picture is big and takes up a lot your prime website area

- Copy right 2018 to 2020

All the best with your store, I am starting out as well on Shopify Apps, so understand that even a little feedback can help :)

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Luun16 ,

I've reviewed your store & I must say that your products are looking great. However, I noticed some crucial things that should be fixed in order to improve your store conversion rate.

image.png

It seems like the color of your logo doesn't match the theme color of your store. This could be fixed immediately to increase the identity of your brand.

The second thing is about Product Page, I love the details description inside an accordion that you add to each product. However, you should consider to include a review section & related product list below the product details. That's how you can build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality. Since people might care about the spec of your products, it would be better if you can list all of them inside the product details including bullet points to make it clearer.

image.png

Things like a call to action need to attach with a link. For example, this banner here says "contact us" then I should be able to click on it to go to the contact us page. That's what I mean here, people won't have to scroll up & down to find where to contact.

image.png

This section looks like clickable to me, why not link them to your sections? That could increase the conversion rate on your homepage. Providing only information here is a waste.

image.png

I found hard to read text on these images here. This could be fixed by giving these texts a separate area inside the image (above or below, it's up to you). A simple white card behind the black text would be the best for legibility.

I know you've just started, please go the extra mile on the design perspective & see how it goes. After that, you can come back to the community to get more insightful feedback.

I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns. Best regards!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks you so much for all the remarks , I'll go right now and start making these changes . 

0 Likes