What do you think of my new site? www.vitaman.com

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Hi everyone. I'm reasonably new to this. I've designed a site which has now been running for about a month. 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :) 

My site sells men's skin and hair care products.

www.vitaman.com 

thank you in advance, Gavin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 3

Hi Gavin, 

The link does not work. 

Have a great and safe day, 

Andrés 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Gavin

Interesting branding on the store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. The image above the fold features to many products. The layout of the homepage could use some work to clean it up and the Instagram section was not loading any images for me

2. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders for your customer reviews

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages. This main collection page took a few seconds longer to load then it should. Each second counts when it comes to having a fast site

4. Some of your main product images have one product in the image and others feature 3 or 4 products. The images that feature multiple products could be laid out better and help set your brand apart. Product images are one of the most important parts of an ecom site

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect. Don't make people think or throw recommended products above your product description

2. Continue to a/b test your product page layout as this will be a bottleneck for your brand

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Gavin

Might be good idea to have an Australian domain example www.vitamanglobal.com.au if you're mainly focused on us Australians. The domain is also available but you would need to register your business if you haven't already to buy that. If you want to grow global you can still have a redirect from the Australian domain to the one you have now because if you grow good chance some Aussies will type in com.au 

Overall great start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S How awesome is it you got Tim Cahill to promote your products. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Thanks! This is the link (put an extra space in there): www.vitaman.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Thank you very much for your detailed response. I am going to start fixing this one by one. :) Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Thanks! We do actually have 2 websites and we use a Geolocator to send people to the US or AUS variant. Looks like you're in Australia :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Test

0 Likes
Highlighted

@gp1983 wrote:

Thanks! We do actually have 2 websites and we use a Geolocator to send people to the US or AUS variant. Looks like you're in Australia :)

Fair enough that's great. I'm in NSW. Ever need any tips or want to bounce ideas of me reach out. 

Also Maggie from @Rockpapercopy  is awesome when it comes to SEO if you ever wanted to go down that path. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1741 110 378

Hey Vitaman,
It looks like you have been putting a lot of "time and effort" into the site design. I like the fact that you care about the site functionality and its user-friendliness by adding different features. Let's get into details:

1. In order to make the header sidelinks look logical and symmetric, you must shift the "search bar" from the "header main menu" to the top right corner of the header ie beside the sidelinks like "Login, cart" etc.
  2. A "home button" is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  3. The "black header template" should be placed above the logo and sidelinks instead of being placed above the central banner.
  4. Remove the "newsletter" from the center of the homepage as only a single newsletter is sufficient in the footer for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional events.
  5. The addition of "alternate payment gateways" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of success.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes