What do you think of my pen and ink art website? I'd love to hear your views!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi all,

I launched my site in February of this year and I've had maybe 15 sales so far which isn't great. 

I've not done any marketing with this other than posting my usual art on Instagram and Facebook. I'm thinking about spending money on marketing campaigns off social media, such as Google ads, but before I do, I'd love to hear where you think I can improve. I still can't integrate this with Instagram but no feedback or understand why - very frustrating.

Most of which have come through Instagram. Most people do tend to browse for a while but then don't add to their basket.

People don't read my blog posts much. I'm sure it's because most are so long. But that's indicative of my personality, values and my art. I don't really want to attract people with poor attention spans or those that are so busy that they can't take the time to read an long article. However, I still appreciate that I have to think like my target customers so it's a difficult one... To be honest, I'm thinking of scrapping the blog. I already write newsletters and while I like writing, it's taking me a long time for a poor click-through rate (even if it is within acceptable ranges).

I will have a lot more products to add over the next few months. I also know I need to redo most of my product photography which is rubbish.

Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,

Louise

0 Likes