Your store looks clean and professional - I'd buy from it.
One suggestion - make sure to have a link to your products from the top menu. Otherwise people won't be able to shop if they land on a different page than the homepage
Few Suggestions to improve your website
Build out awesome slideshow image (one of the most important images on website)
Shipping Policy (footer)
Add to cart (skip cart and straight to checkout)
I'd think about using this free theme I did a review of below
Overall you have done a great job. Keep up the good work.
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. In the header menu add a Shop button option.
Other than that, you should add these tools in your store which will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate:-
1. Add Reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hey Burley Customs,
The product concept of "AF1s" is quite "unique" and "distinctive" in its own fashion.Yet, you need to work on the overall store presentation and maintanence. Some of my suggestions for the same are:
Wish the store achieves the heights of success after store modification.