What do you think of my shop? Please give me some criticism!

Highlighted
Excursionist
48 2 2

What features can / should I add? Would you buy from this store? Why / why not? 

http://burleycustoms.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1174 58 350

Your store looks clean and professional - I'd buy from it.

One suggestion - make sure to have a link to your products from the top menu. Otherwise people won't be able to shop if they land on a different page than the homepage

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SachaBC 

Few Suggestions to improve your website 

Home Page 

Build out awesome slideshow image (one of the most important images on website)

Product Page 

• Add Similar Products 
  • REMOVE trust badges (they don't work like they use to few years ago)
  • Add Review app or testimonial bar 

Other

Shipping Policy (footer)

Add to cart (skip cart and straight to checkout)

Theme 

I'd think about using this free theme I did a review of below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

Overall you have done a great job. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @SachaBC,

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. In the header menu add a Shop button option. 

Other than that, you should add these tools in your store which will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate:-

1. Add Reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. 

2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Burley Customs,

The product concept of "AF1s" is quite "unique" and "distinctive" in its own fashion.Yet, you need to work on the overall store presentation and maintanence. Some of my suggestions for the same are:

1. The logo should be shifted to the "extreme left" while, the main menu to the "middle" for a systematic header approach.
  2. Want your customers to be up to date regarding your store! Adding an "About us" section will serve the purpose.
  3. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  4. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  5. "Limited time offers" in the form of coupon codes or discount coupons tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  6. Testimonials are a proof of winning the customer's faith and trust.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store achieves the heights of success after store modification.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes