What do you think of my store? Any feedback, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated! :)

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Here it is: www.goroamwide.com

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @sle75 

I just emailed you a full website review. 

Loving the vibe. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
806 0 57
Header is too thick imo.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, here's my review.

Pros: I think your store is beautiful and professional. There are no annoying pop-ups, which is wonderful to see. Browsing your website is a pleasant experience.

Cons:

First, I want to ask you one thing. When you want to buy something, what website do you immediately think of or go to? The answer for most people is Amazon. 

- No deals -- people like deals :)

- No value proposition -- why should I buy one of your fanny packs over the myriad of fanny packs available on Amazon?

- Too expensive -- I didn't check all your products but the ones I did, I found many products on Amazon that are same but cost less. So basically, Amazon has the same product and they can deliver it to customers faster also (the fanny pack is a good example of this).

Overall, I think any online store that focuses on so many products will have a very very hard time to be succesful. 

Yugen | The universe on your wrist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi BigglyBoo,

Thanks so much for your review! Re: the Amazon factor, we are dropshipping from AliExpress, but we hope to move away from this eventually. So unfortunately for the moment, we can't compete with Amazon prices as we'd lose money. 

Our differentiators are the brand experience, the community we're building (via social media and the soon-to-be-launched blog), the curated selection (not having to sort through pages and pages of results like on Amazon) and the more personal customer service experience.

If you have any other thoughts or insight on the Amazon factor, we'd certainly appreciate it!

Best, 

Roamwide team

Thanks,

Roamwide

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks again Clayton!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dig the branding and the focused of the site. The only thing lacking... could be more product. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your CTA and tag line is way to small compared to the image

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders
    3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like