What do you think of my store's landing page?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there:

I'm looking for feedback on my site, The Goodest, a site for a new kind of dog toy and a brand focused on fostering deeper connection between dogs and their human.

First off, it's a landing page for my "store" while we wait for our first dog toy product to get made. Other than our brand font, colors, and logo, we don't have any other design assets and are a little light. 

In general, I'm just looking for feedback on my site that's geared toward collecting emails. Is it enough? Do I need something explaining who we are at this point? Or, do I just leave it like this and populate everything once we get our product and have something to sell soon? 

Thank you in advance for your help!  

Michael 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @thegoodest

If you are planning to create a landing page, maybe you can see this site to see what you can learn from it: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

With your landing page, I think you should only sell one product or one collection because you will be able to focus on what your products have. 

Also, you can search for more information about Landing Page on Google with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes