What do you think of my store?

1 0 0

EZ Raider FL is a revolutionary Urban / Off Road personal all electric vehicle. Open to constructive criticism to improve my store! Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
466 46 154

Hi @EZRaiderFl

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2057 115 372

Hello @EZRaiderFl, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 44

Hello @EZRaiderFl 

I think this is the link to your store: https://ezraiderfl.com/

Congratulations, It is indeed a pretty well-built store. The theme goes very well with the product. Here are some observations you could consider:

a) The slideshow banner is a nice theme. But try to make the pictures appear just a little faster, as it will attract the user attention better. 

b) The home page shows only one model. Instead maybe you could show some more. Consider placing one item from each of your product line. 

c) The Message us option is leading me straight to messenger. While that is indeed a good idea, there is a chance you will not be online to answer when someone messages. SO, it is better to keep a chatbot in place, who can not only answer frequent queries, but also gain useful customer insights on what people are looking for. 

c) Finally, consider using more than one image for your product, especially from different angles. That way customers will understand exactly what your product looks like. An idea is, when the user hovers their cursor on the image, multiple images an show up, showing different views. 

That is all from my side. Hope you have found what you were looking for. 

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2057 115 372

Hello @EZRaiderFl, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- You can add announcement bars or timers/ sales motivator bars to promote your offers on the store.  

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You need to work on the layout of the vehicle collection & product page.

- When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. Add reviews in your store.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes