What do you think?

Highlighted
Excursionist
61 0 2

Still working on adding more products, but for design and how "professional" it looks. Would you buy something from it or something is off?

www.Babyhabanero.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 3 12

Hi @gtish99 

Here are some tips : 

• Provide more informations about your business, try to avoid cost related info, it nevers looks pro. Saying its cheap (without breaking the bank) and saying its super high end quality is never a good idea. If it's hight quality, it should be reflected in your price, product and website + customer service
  • Add more slider in the home page with maybe a promo, something that catch the eye
  • Menu can be worked on : put the ''about us'', ''our story'',  ''contact us'' this would makes it more professional
  • The product in the home page, with every different variant does not look very nit (the info ''Ships From'' should be hidden too, I believe if you are using Oberlo, you can bypass that info that is provided in some aliexpress product description) Also try to add personnal product description, it will help for SEO too.
  • Add some apps (social share, pop up, live chat, etc.) 

Overall it is a good start BUT a lot of improvment can be done :) 

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Sarah

Sarah | Shopify Expert @ Hello Web
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need further assistance ? Don't wait, hire us !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 0 2

Thanks Sarah!

The about us and contact us are on the bottom.  Felt it is cleaner there. I will remove the shipping from and add promo sliders and a live chat! 

Social sharing is on product pages. Few things you mentioned is already there. 

Will re-phrase the messages! Also, what is "nit'? Do you mean "neat"? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 3 12

@gtish99 My pleasure ! Yes sorry, I mean ''Neat'' 

:) Good work ! 

Sarah | Shopify Expert @ Hello Web
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need further assistance ? Don't wait, hire us !
0 Likes
Highlighted

You store looks beautiful with the opening image, however, you are missing some basic items that are going to make it hard for someone to buy from you. Here is what I would change based on our experience of having a few ecom clients that market to parents with kids

Homepage Feedback

1. Don't add sliders to your homepage. Research has proven that carousels kills conversions rates 

2. Your open image and product selection images don't match. The product selection images don't have that same clean and fresh look as the baby socks on the drying line

3. Make sure your footer links to your shipping information, and sizing chart. This will help build trust with your customers and set expectations. Maybe even add an FAQ page

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

5. Add a section for the most viewed/ bought products on the homepage

6. Add a section that talks about your brand and who you are

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is where you sell your product and convince parents to buy. Have fun and make the descriptions part of your branding

2. Add your return/refund policy to all product pages as a link (like you do for shipping). This is something that all buyers look for

3. Add a sizing guide to each product page as a link. That way people buy the right size. Sometimes kids are a different size then their age. The one sizing cart I see is not formatted correctly

4. Add a section for most viewed product or other popular products at the bottom of each product page. ASOS does a good job of this.. when in doubt look to them for what is a best/common practice.

5. Change the numbers to colour names... this will make it easier on buyers. No one will remember what colour 6 was

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 0 2

That is great feedback. Thank you Duane. 

0 Likes