What do you think ?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all

I hope you are all fine !

I am a newbie.

I started my first shop to learn how shopify works. I really liked how to build everything, pretty intuitive

What do you have to say on my store?

www.kicksyou.com

Also, any list of the best free app to use, the mandatory ones, please shot !

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
220 9 27

Hey,

I really liked the concept of your store!

I think that you should change the font color of the overlay text on the image in the main page from white to something else, as it merges with the white shoe in the background image.

Also, may I ask where are you planning to advertise your store?

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

hi

thanks. Will do the change on the color.

As everybody, i am planning to use facebook and instagram for future promotion

I am trying currently to set up google shopping, but htat's a nightmare

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey KY Sneakers,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • Adding some "quality paintings and light images" to "About Us" will boost expressiveness.
  • "Trust badges" add to "site authenticity and legitimacy".
  • Only "Facebook and Instagram" alone can't suffice the purpose of store advertising.  Hence, "Linked In and Twitter" too are needed in the site footer.
  • Regarding some useful apps, for better traffic and sales, you can run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you a great success ahead.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes