What happened to customer service?

Highlighted
1 0 0

We used to be able to call for help.

Then chat for help.

Now... nothing.

Totally sucks.  Just absolutely terrible.  We're only doing about $800K this year... so I guess we are small pototos.

Definitely looking for a better solution.

Any suggestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1220 120 308

Hey there, @PEDALtodd 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting in touch with our support team. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding our support team. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here.

Sometimes if the option to email or chat does not appear in the Help Center it indicates that you will need to clear the cache of your browser and log out of the Help Center entirely and try again:

I am, of course, more than happy to help with any issues you may be facing, respond with a link to your store and a description of what you are dealing with and I will do some digging for you! 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes