What is Going on....

leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey Guys,

This is my site https://leafwatches.co 

I have been getting really good traffic, and checkouts initiated as well, however no purchases. In terms of advertising, I feel like my target audience is set. I have also done a test purchase to make sure it all works smoothly as well.

Not sure what the issue is...

What do you guys think?

0 Likes
Lovethy13
Tourist
4 0 1

I just wanted to say you have a very nice site!  I am a little jealous lol.  Honestly I am having the same issue, traffic but no sales so I do not have any advice other than if you are planning to sell worldwide I would consider adding a currency converter, I could not find it if you have one.  And your link in your post does not take you to your site, I had to manually type it into my search bar.  But yeah, you have a wonderful site!  I love it!

Hey LeafWatch 

Have you tried to see user behavior in Google analytics? also, check the heat map.

Also, check Bounce Rate and here I have mention list which you can optimize to boost your sales 

- Your Product page at first screen Customer can only see the image, its good if they can see price and description all together that create diff impact on user 

- try to use Exit intent pop up so when user leaving your site there is one more way you can attract him by showing this kind of pop up Wheel 
- on the home page add some review so it will convince a user to buy 

- also, try sales pop up which create hype in user to purchase the product 

- Here are other pro tips which you can use to grow your sales.

Thank you 

Rishi - Huptech Web 

Thank you 

leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, thanks for the feedback. 

I have added a few things to my page now after the feedback.

What do you think?

0 Likes
leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Exit Intent does not seem to work on Mobile....

@Rishihuptech wrote:

Hey LeafWatch 

Have you tried to see user behavior in Google analytics? also, check the heat map.

Also, check Bounce Rate and here I have mention list which you can optimize to boost your sales 

- Your Product page at first screen Customer can only see the image, its good if they can see price and description all together that create diff impact on user 

- try to use Exit intent pop up so when user leaving your site there is one more way you can attract him by showing this kind of pop up Wheel 
- on the home page add some review so it will convince a user to buy 

- also, try sales pop up which create hype in user to purchase the product 

- Here are other pro tips which you can use to grow your sales.

Thank you 

Rishi - Huptech Web 

Thank you 

0 Likes
leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey, 

haha thanks, I do my best.

I  have added a currency converted but I guess it is not working, do you have any recommendations on which on to use?

0 Likes
Lovethy13
Tourist
4 0 1
I use BEST currency converter and it puts it at the top of the page in a good spot that isn’t in the way but still in view. I only use the free plan so I don’t get but like 5 converters but that is just for now until I start getting sales. But yeah that’s the one that has worked best for me!
0 Likes

Which theme you are using? based on that i can send you video or Screenshot how to activate Currency Convertor 

0 Likes
leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Perfect, I'll check it out!

Hey, what's your website? I can give you some tips on design:)

0 Likes

There will be setting in App to Activate Popup on  Mobile also  

0 Likes