What is missing in my store.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Everyone!!

Please checkout my store fastandfresh.in you can use the code 201301 to enter the store.

In 100 days of opening the store we have accomplished

10000 Orders

80000 Online Store sessions

40% Returning Customer

3900 Customers

We have a facebook business page , Instagram and google ads running alongside.

Please let me know how we can improve. We are using the basic shopify theme.

Thanks in advance

Anish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2

Hi, so I just hopped onto your site to where to prompted to enter my ZIP code to proceed and confirm you guys are able to deliver within my area. My zip code did not work, and I was prompted to enter my email address to when your company would start delivering in my area, but I could only re-enter another zip code after clicking the "Try different pin code". Also please add a little X to escape the pop up so other customers are able to just browse through instead of just telling them you don't want their business. 

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks Hyde5,

I will do that you can enter the ZIP 201301 to browse around.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, so I just got into your website and saw that one of the products within the 'best selling' was unavailable due it it being out of season, so take that out haha. If you want, you could add a 'About us' page to express your company and a couple more pictures of people working and such. For your 'We Are Hiring', you can instead put 'Current Open Positions'. So far everything looks good for it being a grocery delivery service. Nice job!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Hahaha,.. that was funny. Best selling is 'Out of Season'.

Anyways I have corrected all what you advised.
The X i am not able to do it as its not in the app design. I should contact
the developer to provide an X.

Thanks
Anish
0 Likes