What is the problem?

Tourist
23 0 2

I have almost had my store for 3 months. www.littlemissnatural.com

I no longer need to post on social media platforms for traffic as I am using google adwords, online sites and much more to advertise.

My insights are good, getting more and more each day slowly building but my customers seem to not leave the home page.

Initially I thought it was due to a larger american brand selling aloe juice. So I did not sell aloe juice but all of our locally manufactured products are aloe based or collagen based. Do people see aloe and think "OH no not another forever living website" Are they just not iterested in my products or is my website fialing in some way which is unknown to me?

I have been told to leave shopify and use a UK based website which is similar and working really well for my friend and his business but I have such an attachment to shopify I don't want to give it up. But what can I do, change?

We have sold worldwide for 25 years, America and South Korea being our largest mail out customers so why is shopify failing. I don't have a lot of England UK hits a day but everywhere else in the world seems to be looking. I have alos purposely beaten the price of all of our distributors including our main website lookandhealth.co.uk but still no luck.

Feedback appreciated!

Have a good Friday 13th!

Katie!

0 Likes
Explorer
90 0 24

To me your site doesn't function at all. Nothing is clickable. I can't navigate. I don't see any prices, drop down menus, etc. 

When I land there is too much text and it doesn't grab me right away, You should have slider/hero images with huge headlines to announce what you are selling and what the benefits are. Most people will not sit there for 5 minutes reading through a bunch of text unless they are really captivated and interested. 

Also, I don't think it's the best idea to put in your navigation bar "What do we sell?" - as if you don't even know what you are selling. 

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 2

Right.

Clickable? When I run "preview" Everything is clickable? Can you explain please?

Text is an easy fix and fair comment I can fix that.

I'll change the titles to. My images are poor I get that I am waiting for my professional photos I'll have to look up the slider/hero images that you have mentioned too.

Thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 2

Right.

Clickable? When I run "preview" Everything is clickable? Can you explain please?

Text is an easy fix and fair comment I can fix that.

I'll change the titles to. My images are poor I get that I am waiting for my professional photos I'll have to look up the slider/hero images that you have mentioned too.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Katie, i too cant click on any link whether its the navigational links on the left or the products listed below or the social media icons.

I have no idea why these are not clickable but I think it's best you contact shopify to see if they can help first.

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 2

Oh my days! This is crazy. I have been so stressed changing everything but its only the simple theme not any coding and I'm like WHY does nobody click on anything.

So this is why. I've spent £105 for a home page? Does anybody know their email address because I only have their contact on twitter?

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 2

I have just called them and they have confirmed this shopify theme is showing as un clickable with certain browsers.

It only works on Chrome. This is crazy what a waste of 3 months.

Thanks for the heads up both of you.

Take Care

0 Likes