What is wrong with my Shopify Store?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

It's been 2 weeks, I advertise on FB $3/day for 10 days. 200+ visitors in total with no sales.

Then I add up Store Policies, offers and discounts. Still no sales. Any successful shopify users, please help me. Is there something wrong with my website design or products? Thank you! here >>> https://vonntum.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hi there!

Can you show us your store? It is a bit hard to tell you what's wrong if we don't see how your store looks.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi vonduva,

Could you share store URL with us for review?

Thanks

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Omg, thank you for reminding me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Alright. Please, take a look. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi vonduva,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • Your header section is taking up too much space, and pushing down more content below the fold.
  • There are too many menu items in your navigation bar.
Homepage
  • Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering in your homepage slider.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust seals on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these seals in the footer.
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Two weeks is not enough time to know what is and is not going to work with such low traffic levels. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it is showing off to much product right now. Less is more on your homepage

3. I would delay the 5% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Remove "Deal of the Day" as it makes the store look tacky

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like