What is wrong with my site?

shardt01
5 0 0

Hello!  I’ve been open since November 2020 and have had only a few sales, despite spending over $2k on Facebook ads and $9K on Instagram Promotions.  Looking at the website stats, I’ve gotten traffic (close to 3k visitors) the site.  It would be greatly appreciated anyone could take a look and provide feedback.  

The URL is: www.clearfreshclean.com   

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
riccds
Explorer
49 2 18

How did you manage to have ONLY 3000 visitors with all that money spent in advertising? you spent 3.7$ per unique visitor. I'm not tremendously expert, but this money is really too much. I don't know prices in the US but it I'd pay 10-20 cents per unique, not more.  You did remarketing?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3732 214 663

Hello @shardt01, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- On the product page, shift the image to the left side and all the content on the right side.

- Add a Live Chat to never lose any of your customers.

- You can add an Instagram shop & feed.

- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers. 

- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. Send notifications to customers about new offers, updates, price drop alerts even when the customers are not in your store. 

Overall, your store looks aesthetically appealing. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes