Hello! I’ve been open since November 2020 and have had only a few sales, despite spending over $2k on Facebook ads and $9K on Instagram Promotions. Looking at the website stats, I’ve gotten traffic (close to 3k visitors) the site. It would be greatly appreciated anyone could take a look and provide feedback.
The URL is: www.clearfreshclean.com
Thanks in advance!
Hello @shardt01, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- On the product page, shift the image to the left side and all the content on the right side.
- Add a Live Chat to never lose any of your customers.
- You can add an Instagram shop & feed.
- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. Send notifications to customers about new offers, updates, price drop alerts even when the customers are not in your store.
Overall, your store looks aesthetically appealing.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!