I'm about to give up on my website that I've been running for nearly 2 years. I've had the website done and redone by a professional designer. I've tested over 20 different products with fb ads. The conversion rate has always been not so great and less than 1%. When I run fb ads, I usually always get so many add to carts and 1 sale for every 30 add to carts. My CTR for fb ads are pretty good. The ad is not the problem. I have a feeling it's the website or the products or the theme ? I have no clue. At this point I'm honestly just guessing. I've used apps to record potential customers but they all do the same thing, they add to cart and leave. Maybe the niche is just bad.
I don't understand what the problem is. Can anyone please help me review my website and tell me what errors they see ? http://spiritualshirt.com I'd really appreciate it.
Hello @Dharma91, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store looks professional. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Add a 'Buy Now' button too on the product page.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
Overall your store looks great and professional.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!