This is Maria from AskBeat. Congratulations on your store.
I have gone through your store and here is some feedback:
1. You should omit the left navigation bar: about us - shipping info - return policy should be added in the footer. Now that you have full-length of your website, add a hero banner in your homepage and add a "buy now" call to action button
2. About us: too many emoticons, it may be considered as lack of professionalism
3. There in no contact page in your store. Create a "contact us" page and add a contact email, address & phone. Having contact information on your website, creates a sense of credibility and trust for potential customers. And always use a @theregularonlinestore.com email address, avoid using gmail, yahoo etc email addresses
4. I really miss product categories... what does your store sell? I should be able to tell from the product categories (and the hero banner / carousel) and not by having to go through all the products
5. The next thing has to do with the return policy. In your return policy, you mention "You will be able to request a full refund, if the product that you ordered : - Does not match the product description - Is defective or damaged - Did not arrive to you/ lost in transit". So, let me elaborate on this. For example, I am located in the EU, where by law, customers can return anything bought online within 14 days of order receipt, without having to mention a reason why. Having this in mind, I would be reluctant to buy something that I cannot return and get fully refunded, in case for example I don't like it or if it's not exactly what I had in mind. In any case, this is certainly a business decision of yours
6. The logo is most often located on the header banner of a website, rather than below it.
7. Pay great attention to your product photos. For example: https://theregularonlinestore.com/products/17-keys-kalimba-thumb-piano-made-by-single-board-high-qua... Some photos have a shop07979....com watermark
8. Since you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.
9. Don't forget to always follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). It is of great importance to know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. Shopify apps: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=nps+survey
10. Last but not least, audit your website. In chrome: go to your website -> Right click -> Inspect -> Audits -> Generate your reports for desktop and mobile performance, accessibility, best practices & seo. It seems that there is room for improvements on performance, which rates very low.
Wish you all the best with your store!
Congrats on your first store! For being a newbie in the world of eCom, you are totally nailing it. And according to your request feedback, you know what you are doing. :)
I would like to aware you though, there are a lot of sites that sell exact same thing as you do, so the niche is full of competition, you have to be prepared to invest your time and finances to beat them all and start selling:)
Here are some tips to improve the site:
1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
3)Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however, want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your store.
First in your hero section, you should mention what you're selling so people can stay on your site longer. Your Seach field and Menu Navigation should be sticky so visitors can access those anytime, anywhere.
Choose your product images with same ratio so they can be listed nicely in Grid
2. Product List page
In this page, the Sort here should have a "Relevance" option, and please avoid Alphabetical filter because they're unnecessary.
Adding a secondary hover image for products is also a good practice to attract visitors to view your products.
Using Load More button is highly recommended to give visitors better shopping experience
3. Product page
The product details block looks kinda crowded, you should adjust spacing and alignment for each elements neatly
Product Images should have 2-3 images from multiple angles and in-scale images to easily visualize the size. Also zoom in or magifier feature should be included.
Pay attention to details like text font too:
You did a really great job in including product reviews, shipping and return policy that could increase trust for visitors.
If you want to know more about store personalization, please check out this article
I hope you find this helpful,
Hey The regular Online Store,
Better conversion rate can be ensured only when you take care of the overall store look and presentation according to the below-mentioned guidelines as follows:
May the luck favor you this time with your first real sale.