What’s wrong with my store??

Solved
Luvchainstore
3 0 0

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could point out any flaws with my store that is leading to only 6 products sold in almost 5 months of having this store

I have an instagram and do promotions that when they are active get me about 200-300 people on my website a day but still rarely any products sold. Any advice?

https://luvchain.store/

0 Likes
luxheap
1 0 1

You should add a privacy policy, terms and conditions at the footer. Try making your logo transparent so it will blend into the page!

waytoapps
Explorer
89 10 42

Hi

Your store looks good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly, Install a good theme which provides Sticky Header. It makes easy for a customer to navigate on Header section.

Add a Nice Favicon Which Gets Professional Look.

I suggest to Design a Logo with store name on the Header section, as current is looking bit unattractive. Logo gives Identity and it separates from the Competition.

Add ATC (add to cart) button on the products on the Homepage.

There are no Reviews on your Products. Add customer Reviews app from the shopify app store to  increase your sales.

Add Terms and conditions, Refund/Return and shipping policies to the footer section.

And also add terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' checkbox before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Luvchainstore, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

- On the collection page, make all the images aligned and of standard and same size. Add attractive and high-quality thumbnail images in the collection section.

- Add trending, new, and recently viewed products. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.

- Add policies in the footer menu.

- Add a drop-down menu in the catalog option in the header menu.

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page. Reviews help in building trust with other visitors.

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications even when they are not in your store. Send price drop alerts and back in stock notifications to bring back customers to your store. 

- Add newsletter signup popup with a discount code. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Screenshot-2020-07-01-at-3.51.29-PM.png
Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
0 Likes