What’s your advice

Neetait
2 0 0

Hello,

Created just over 2 weeks ago, I would appreciate any feedback and recommendations on my website www.parexcellenceshop.com. 

Thank you

Neeta

0 Likes

Hi @Neetait 

Congrats on your new launch! Your store design is really cute, however, there're some areas that need to be improved:

1 - Your above the fold area has too many colors and CTAs, which gave a hard time to learn where I should focus on. 

Also the menu is quite big and you left the important information at the end of the sentence. 

Mind your main CTA, the most prominent button for me is the Message us (Facebook)

=> I recommend you merge 2 announcements into 1 (it depends on you but I believe that way your page will look more organized).

Resize your menu to be smaller

Revise your copy, it can be something like: "High quality products inspired by Montessori Method for your baby"

(1) Montessori Concept – Par Excellence For Kids 2020-10-13 11-56-50.png

2 - Categorize your products and display your collections / categories from Home page and the menu

I don't really understand what products you offer when I land on your home page.

Many first-time users rely on the homepage content to interpret: the type of site they’ve landed on and the diversity of products available, so the misinterpretations during this first glance can lead to abandonments. 

I suggest you have some categories like Toys, Containers, etc and Collections like Gifts for newborn...

3 - I highly recommend you check again on your call to actions: They are too long right now and normally we see a CTA with 2 or 3 words.

I learn from some web design guru that you can write a CTA by fill in the sentence "I want to..." (the subject is the shoppers)

I hope you will get some ideas to optimize now. If they are, please like the answer. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day and best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @Neetait,

Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. There is a lot of space above and below the header menu(where you have logo and menu)
2. Add banner/slideshow in the Home page
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, etc to the footer. Also, add the links vertically.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Use the same font for the whole website. 
10. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce

Dear @Neetait 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

spacetrv.png

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 38-45
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Ads social profiles at footer
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey @Neetait here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Your homepage seems to be distorted - it's just a couple of irregular images and I have no idea what is it all about. You need to work on your page layout in a way that makes everything self-explanatory and all the images are at perfect sync. 

2. You have come up with a great logo but it's occupying too much space in the header section. Try and sync your logo with the header menu to make it look clean! 

3. Your product pages seem to be fully optimized, but I guess you've forgotten to add customer reviews! 

Rest, your store looks pretty fine! Just some minor changes and you're good to go! Also, see to it that you're selling on marketplaces before the kickstart of this festive season! (We can help you to get on more than 60+ global marketplaces for better exposure) 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @Neetait 

Just had a look at your store. I would suggest adding a marketing video to your homepage. A short and sweet marketing video will be relevant to your offers and it will attract the audience. The homepage is the most important thing in a store because it establishes the first impression. 

Also, add your social platforms icons to your website's header or footer section. Make sure you have a presence on Instagram and Pinterest. On Instagram, you can share short stories that attract kids as well as your products gallery. On Pinterest, you can create multiple boards revolving around your target audience interest, and then you can add blogs, tips, infographics, product images with specifications on those boards. The social platform's activities will help you in community generation.

In order to convert your website's visitors into paying customers, I would also suggest you apply some in-store marketing strategies. Incorporate an email marketing strategy to your store so that you can retarget your potential customers through email reminders and notifications. Also, add a sales pop up in there to show instant sales notifications to your audience. These practices will help you in conversions. You can try CareCart apps to apply these strategies. They are free and easy to use. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @Neetait 

Just had a look at your store. I would suggest adding a marketing video to your homepage. A short and sweet marketing video will be relevant to your offers and it will attract the audience. The homepage is the most important thing in a store because it establishes the first impression.  Also, add your social platforms icons to your website's header or footer section. Make sure you have a presence on Instagram and Pinterest. On Instagram, you can share short stories that attract kids as well as your products gallery. On Pinterest, you can create multiple boards revolving around your target audience interest, and then you can add blogs, tips, infographics, product images with specifications on those boards. The social platform's activities will help you in community generation. In order to convert your website's visitors into paying customers, I would also suggest you apply some in-store marketing strategies. Incorporate an email marketing strategy to your store so that you can retarget your potential customers through email reminders and notifications. Also, add a sales pop up in there to show instant sales notifications to your audience. These practices will help you in conversions. You can try CareCart apps to apply these strategies. They are free and easy to use. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes