What should I change?

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey all,

Is there anything you would recommend changing before I begin to run ads?

https://www.animizeportraits.com/

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1426 72 242

Hello @davispa2002, here is the feedback:-

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Display testimonials or reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add welcome popups to welcome customers. Make sure to delay it for 40-45 seconds.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Great idea for a product. Keep posting on Instagram I'm sure this will take off. 

Good luck. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like