0 Likes

Dear @La_Romi 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Overall Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

laromispace.png

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 12-25 
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do some ON page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @La_Romi

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for your store: 

- I know you want to show proof to your customers. But it should not be shown in the first section of your homepage,  you can place it at the end of your homepage.

ConveyLego0612_0-1600075459375.png

- Too many sections are showing your products, nobody wants to see that much. If you have a wide range of products, just need to show collections. Moreover, you can create an Instagram gallery to show more products, and I think it's very suitable when you're having real-life product photos. 

If you want to create one, try to check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Add the now button under the Add to cart button on your product pages. 

- Those pictures have to have the same size.

ConveyLego0612_1-1600076732814.png

- I think the text needs to appear.

ConveyLego0612_2-1600076797373.png

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes