Where Can I faind my products?

Highlighted
5 0 0

I dont know how it works and where can i find my oroducts?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 49 106

Hey, there!

Dallas here from the Social Care team. I'd be more than happy to help you out with this.

Are you wondering how it works to get the products that you've added to your store admin onto the actual webpage of your store? If you're looking to add products to the front end of your website then you're going to need to add them to your navigation menu. This is our help guide for navigation menus and links so I suggest that you take a look over that one as it will walk you through step by step on how to add a navigation menu to the front end of your website so your customers can see your products 

However, in order to simplify the experience for your customers, I suggest that you add collections to your store. This will basically just group similar products so your customers will have a landing page to see all similar products. So if you're selling shirts, rather than listing each shirt one by one in the navigation you could add all shirts to a collection so your customers can scroll through the images like this.

2019-10-akw8g-btnnr

In order to make collections, you can follow the steps listed here. There are two different types of collections, Manual and Automated. Automated will allow items to be added automatically based on parameters that you set, whereas a Manual collection will have to have each product added one by one.

From there you can add the collection to the Navigation menu by clicking Online Store > Navigation > Main Menu > Add Menu Item in your Store

Admin

2019-10-176wz-mn9f7

If this isn't what you were referring to exactly, please feel free to clarify further and I'd be happy to jump back into the conversation with you!

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes