As title says, I'm looking to improve my site a bit further before I move on with building the traffic.
My store is www.bcomeyourself.com
A few things I'm working on right now are:
1. Image Alt Text
2. General site SEO
3. Adding extra products (More specifically looking to add more branded products)
4. Updating/fixing the Contact page, FAQ, the About us (better defining the goal and reason for it to exist in the first place)
5. Adding a proper phone number. (I'm a little iffy on adding my personal number. Would it be better to have a secondary number or skype number for contact even if I can't answer on the spot?)
6. I don't have a physical location, it's only online. Any thoughts on what address should I really have? If any?
7. Getting a branded email. I understand using @gmail or something else takes away credibility. Will be changing this very very soon.
The store hasn't been opened for long, and I would like it to be fairly polished before trying to drive traffic. (though I am not going to lie, I'm a little afraid of falling into the trap of never believing the site is "ready". Hahaha)
That said, I wouldn't mind some tips or critique on:
The Overall feel of the store
Product availability and variety
Other things I could be missing and the best ways to generate organic traffic without google ads and facebook ads (for some reason facebook blocked my ads account, something to do with the payment. And they're not being very helpful when ask how I can fix it)
Thanks in advance!
I am also new to ecommece. Your site looks amazing to me, I think it looks alot better than mine. What I noticed is that you have the theme name and powered by shopify at the bottom of the page, if you go to the code, you can find them then remove them, thats what I did. Other than that, this is a very well put together site, congrats!!
I had seen that on e or twice but hardly gave it much though. Seemed minor in the grand scheme of things. But I should get it out of the way sooner rather than later before I forget again. Haha.
Thanks for the input!
How has your store progressed so far? How long ago did you open it, and have you gotten any sales yet?