Which Hero Image is Better? Need Your Opinion

siaocult
Tourist
8 0 0
Hi there! We've just launched our project and I can't decide on the best Hero Image for our landing page. At the moment I have two images which I could use. I would highly appreciate if you could tell me which image in your opinion is better and why?

For the context - we are selling handcrafted leather goods. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Hero Image 1Hero Image 1Hero Image 2Hero Image 2
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
756 91 245

Hey @siaocult,

My vote is for #1, my eye is more drawn to it.

Also, I noticed your text is tucked away in the left-hand corner. Although I think visually it looks nice, that main banner area is prime real estate for selling and could be utilized better. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. Having text overtop of your photo with a title introducing your brand or product and a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now" would be great. Here is an example:

macarons-04.png
Doesn't have to be as big as the example, but I would recommend making the text more obvious.

If you haven't already, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 170 547

@siaocult, Hero image 1 looks better. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
471 9 80

Hi @siaocult 

Keep image of each product in slider upto 3 products 

1 Device cover 

2. Wallet 

3 another product of your choice 

Send each image link to product details page. 

Both images are good.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes