Which products are trending in dropshipping business in 2020?

Highlighted
2 0 0

The year 2020 has definitely been a noticeable turn around period for the Dropshipping business and everyone will agree with me. The winning and trendy products niches have suddenly changed. Products that possibly never really had a high selling rating has suddenly become the most trendy products during this Covid 19 pandemic era. Such products as face masks, hand sanitizers have witnessed a high demand among buyers.Also,the entertainment industry which though had a large audience has also witnessed a higher patronage from buyers and are now witnessing  higher buyer and seller ratings.

But can someone still optimistically jump into the dropshipping business today and make it to a reasonable length? I have however opted for Dropservice niche  yet i am currently finding it difficult to find my feet in this niche.

The call to action,however is that all merchants should remain optimistic,hardworking and persevere to attain an enviable success status in this business.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @Maryventures, this is Larry from the team at Spocket here!

You’re correct, 2020 has been a very interesting year to watch unfold, particularly in the eCommerce space. Many regular trends are still popular, such as seasonal trends and different popular items that come up throughout the year. More recently, the most popular products have definitely been in the self-care category with a focus on prevention relating to COVID-19.

If you’re interested in jumping into the self-care niche, I recommend taking a look at Spocket. There’s a curated collection of products that are hot sellers and all fall within that category on the site. This means that you can browse through a collection of products that were handpicked by our team or trending on the platform. You can try Spocket out on a free-trial first to see if it’s the best fit for your dropshipping journey!

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 4.34.03 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Maryventures ,

There are many apps that help you to dropship products.

I think aliexpress would be the perfect website to dropship products into your store and sell them as it has products for a lower price compared to all other sites.

To dropship products from aliexpress I would suggest you use the droppersstop app.

Droppersstop is one of the best-emerging apps in Shopify. Here are some of the features of droppersstop.

Free Plan:

Yes, you read it right! Droppersstop offering a free plan which perfectly suits for newbies to get started with the dropshipping store.

Bulk Import:

You can easily import products in bulk from AliExpress into your store with just a single click.

Price Automation:

Once you set the price margins in the droppersstop app, pricing will be applied automatically whenever you import the products from AliExpress.

Inventory stock and price update/sync:-

No customer can buy out of stock products from your store because the droppersstop application automatically syncs your product cost and inventory stock with the supplier site.

Whenever your supplier makes any changes in product stock, price, or if any product is out of stock then automatically it gets changed in your store.

Product Customization:-

Dropshippers can customize their product title, description, Variants, Price, and images in the Droppersstop app itself.

Automated order fulfillment:-

Droppersstop has an automated order fulfillment process that helps you to order with a single click.

Click here to download our app and avail the above-mentioned features for free.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes