Why Am I Not Making ANY SALES?

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hello Readers,
I have set up my store with all the necessities and have been running ads on FaceBook and Instagram and Twitter. I have an average of 100 visitors per day.
But I still can’t make any sales! What am I doing wrong? What can I do to make Sales?

My Store: https://mukhtarnetworking.com

My Target Audience is India and I have even set the Prices accordingly.

Any feedback and help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
0 Likes
Trailblazer
504 31 121

Hey,

Getting viewers is a good sign  ,which  surely means  that visitors are attracted towards your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, Though it's a perfect blend of networking and marketing both,but still slight improvement is needed,which will help in improvising UI and overall functionality which builds customer relationship and trust.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Also, You have around 73 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://mukhtarnetworking.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?

4. I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
8 1 3

Hello Faisal Mukhtar,

Congratulations on your store!

Don’t worry about not getting a lot of sales right now, you are not the first nor the last to be struggling with this scenario, 80% of the visitors don't place an order on their first visit.

Your store seems great, and with the feedback regarding the marketing campaign you received above, I'm sure you are right on track. However, you could start using a retargeting campaign to engage with your potential customers. Retargeting campaigns allow you to remind them after they left the website and offer the product information they’ve been viewed with different kinds of creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion.

There are some retargeting apps on Shopify app store as well. If you’re not familiar with that, you can search “retargeting” and try it out - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=retargeting.

Hope it helps you out!

0 Likes