Why Is Your Store Not Making Its First Sale or even converting?

Excursionist
128 0 10

Hi Store Shoify Members

Its common fact that over 90% of Ecommerce store owners lack the necessary marketing skill sets or have completely ignored the great importance of having a sufficient  marketing budget.

Here is are few questions we would like to ask also all  store owners:

Does your site just look pretty and nobody is purchaseing your products or services?

Have you spent lots of hard earned cash on AdWords / Facebook / Posting pictures on Instagram  and still  not received any return on investment?

Do you feel like you are just wasting your time?

Does this all sound to familiar … 

In the next 5 minutes would  you like to take full advantage to a professional worldwide marketing team that has over 25 Years’ worth of experience, reviewed over 200+ shopify sores  in the month July 2016  and are committed  in severing youwith a honest  review also will attempt to help you get that first sale.

If YES Read on

As a  complementary discounted offer we would like to assist all shopify store owners in reviewing their sites with a 5 to 10 minute English narrative Video.

If this is something your business beeds to make its first sale and  would be interested in please feel to contact us via email  or reply to this this post  where we can  quickly correspond back and get to work on your store right away . (see our profile) .

Things to include within the email

* Your store URL:

Any important information to include

eg the problem that you’re facing (eg no sales / user experience / design)

Notes

• This is open until the end of this week only 
  • TAT 24hrs (turn around time)

Don’t take our word for it just see below the summary of testimonials taken from 200+ Shopify store clients we have assisted   in of July 2016 and driven new customers converting in to sale.

Testimonials

I had the opportunity to work with Leon and it was a delight to spend time drawing on his knowledge and expertise. He took the time to explain things and give his opinion on the direction I should take different aspects of my company. I'm looking forward to working with Leon again

Leon was one of the most genuinely pleasant people I worked with, keeping professional tone and overcoming issues that occurred along the way

Very valuable points and suggestions about structure, navigation and design. The video format makes the review very easy to comprehend because you can see how a user actually reacts to your own site.

See more below and why you should give this a try.

Leon is so smart  he really knows his Marketing stuff inside out. Right out the box he took the time out and broke break things down where I would lose money right way , I requested more help to educate myself also for  him to help clean up the mess. Thanks again Leon XOXOXO

(Shopify Store Owner) .

Hi Leon This is amazing - thank you! I'll comment on Shopify and let everyone know how helpful you were.
Lauren (Shopify Store Owner) RelovedHouse.com

Thank you for taking the time to review my site. You hit a few things on the head, most notibly spam emails. It looks like we think the same, I agree that my store lacks consistency with text layout.
Adam Huisman (Shopify StoreOwner) RedPlayerGames.Com

The video was very eye-opening for me so thanks a lot for making that and I'll definitely be updating my site due to your great advice. Listening to you talk and give advice while viewing my site makes me feel that it is second-nature to you and it's clear you have been doing this for a long time.
Kieran (Shopify Store Owner) www.Pandavita.com (UK).

Leon reviewed my site an pointed out some glaring problems and mistakes that I had no idea I was making. The video is very helpful. It really makes a difference to be able to watch someone else use the website.
Nadine Taylor (Shopify Store Owner) Kayarize.com,

I received the video feedback, which I feel is pretty spot on.
Kimberly Harris (Shopify Store Owner)

Leon - thank you so much. Your feedback was invaluable and so thorough. i;m going to get these points worked on and will be in touch should we need further assistance in the future
Lauren House.

I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to review the website and will take some of the points into consideration
(Shopify Store Owner) .

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
2 Likes
7 0 0

Hi,

I'd love some feedback on my store.

After 2 weeks of targeted Facebook and Google Ad's I've had no sales and only one abandoned cart. I'm not sure if it's the product, website, ads, price or ignorance that is stopping people from buying. Maybe I need to be patient.

0 Likes
Excursionist
128 0 10

Hi Stephen ,  A review has been sent your email address ,

Let me know did you receive this many thanks

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the video review, great points that I will apply to our shop. Many Thanks!

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you for the review. Excellent!

0 Likes
5 0 0

thanks for the video feedback you show me something i couldn't  see..i really appreciate that!

DirtyDesign
0 Likes
1 0 0

I would love some feedback on my store!

0 Likes
Excursionist
128 0 10

Please standby review in process Barbara.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you very much Leon for the video you created giving feedback for my site. Your clear and precise points were extremely helpful to me and there were things you mentioned that never even crossed my mind. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Leon,

Just emailed all the necessary info. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Michael Russo

0 Likes