Why Is Your Store Not Making Its First Sale or even converting?

Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Yout review is on the way

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Barbara ,  A review has been sent to your email address ,

Let me know did you receive this many thanks

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Michael ,  A review has been sent to your email address ,

Let me know did you receive this many thanks  .

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Leon, 

Thanks for the feedback on the video. You had great points that need to be improved. I'm going to go over the video again with my partners and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Lauren

TwistedLove.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Leon reviewed my site an pointed out some glaring problems and mistakes that I had no idea I was making.  The video is very helpful.  It really makes a difference to be able to watch someone else use the website.

Thanks so much, Leon

Nadine

Kayarize.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Great thanks for the feedback.   

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I received the video feedback, which I feel is pretty spot on.  Now I'm wondering how to actually implement these suggestions on a shoestring budget...that will be my next challenge.

Thank you for your honesty and insight.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I received the video feedback. thank you Leon. While what you said is right,  I don,t have the resources to implement of what is  required at this stage.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Great thanks for the feedback    .

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Dear, Leon

I have just watched your video. Thank you very much for your great information.

I have hired someone to create my store, i have no skill to change it.

Anyway, Thank you very much.

lon seng

0 Likes