Why am I Failing to turn so many adds-to-cart into conversions?

memelordmartin
Excursionist
42 0 3

In the last 2 weeks, 13.67 Percent of visitors to my store added an item to cart, only 0.67% reached checkout, and only 0.33% converted. I Know that there is always going to be a dropoff between adds to cart and conversions, but this seems too high. What is going wrong in my endeavor to entice would-be customers who add an item to their cart to complete purchases?

My store is here:

https://www.martinsmemeshop.com/

0 Likes

Hi @memelordmartin, this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some of my suggestions you can consider adding to your store:

General: 

• Add a countdown timer to the store to create urgency for sales and encourage customers to buy more from your store.
  • Connect with your customers by Personalized Email Automation. 
  • Implement a reward program to increase sales to your store. 
  • Optimize your site for mobile interaction

Home Page 

1. Header: Make your header sticky as it would help navigation smooth and easy 

2. Banner: Try to add more banners showing more information about your brand and your products, and use bright colors for background. Each banner should have a heading, sub-heading and a CTA button to drive action. This is the first impression of your store, try to make it clean and informative. Consider a new design for banners also.

Opinew_3-1625423970352.png

3. Collection list: 

You can add a CTA button like Add to cart or Buy Now to help customers purchase right from the Home Page

Opinew_1-1625423925784.png

4. Testimonials: Make use of customer content marketing to drive awareness to your brand and engagement. This is a must-have section on your Home Page. Try to add a star-rating review if possible, and mention your customers’ name to increase trust and encourage people to take action. 

Opinew_2-1625423926297.png

Collection page

Add both average user rating and number of ratings on the product list item. People often rely on reviews before they decide whether to explore further your products.

Product page

1. Reviews section: Display reviews below product on your product page and allow customers to find useful content from the others. This will help to improve your brand's reputation and increase sales. You can also use automated email to encourage customers to write reviews by giving them discounts or any other rewards.

2. Product images: Try to include more product images, or images with products on a model, to prove your product’s source and quality.  

Overall, I think you should increase customer engagement in your store to make as many sales as possible. It’s very important for your conversions in long term also.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Give a thumbs up if you like it. 

Good luck!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @memelordmartinThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I have taken a look at your store and here's feedback on your store that you can start working on:

- Add a call to action button 'Shop Now' in the first fold of the homepage i.e on the banner image.

AiTrillion_0-1625477193740.png

- Add a title to this section. 

AiTrillion_1-1625477405351.png

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add a review section on the product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Overall, you have a great store and the layout looks good. You need to work on the engagement part or else you might end up having a high bounce rate. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Ayomide1
Tourist
8 0 0
  • Hello!

How are you doing ,I view your request and want to be of help sir /ma

You have to set up some marketing strategy which contains (klaviyo)

Customer winback

Customer thank you 

Product review

Also pop up form

So after they check out you will give them some message like two days after they add to cart

For more Information kindly inbox if interested to know more 

0 Likes
Ayomide1
Tourist
8 0 0
Make sure your audience are from your targeted country
0 Likes

Hi @memelordmartin 

I had viewed your website and here are my opinion , I hope useful and you can implement .

You can add Trust Badges at your product page.

Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. 

Wishlist for later icon is usually displayed on product lists, product pages, cart and in account details to help browsers save products for buying later.

No customer reviews in product page. Try to add.

9780.png

The most common reward program allow customers to accumulate points through sales or straightforward actions on your store. Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.

Social logins have as many benefits for businesses as they do for users. It reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. One-click logins also decrease abandonment - new users don't have yet another password to remember.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes