Why am I getting so little traffic and no sales?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I recently started my new Shopify store www.namastenchill.com last week. I am running 1 Facebook ad set with the carousel ad at $10 per day and only bringing around 90 link clicks per day and have only had one sale in 4 days. Do you think my products are bad, website, ads? I’m very new to this. 

82CE7BA1-4097-4497-AB8D-A1E7DF8EA041.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @gabedirkx1 ,

PageFly would like to have some comments about your store:

Homepage:

The header: the header of your store is too big, and takes up a lot of space on the landing page when visitors access your store. It is a waste of space and not helpful. You can reduce the size of the logo to make the header shorter. Making the header sticky with a full search bar will help customers navigate through your site and search for the product easier.

PageFly_0-1606059189567.png

Banner: you can make the banner a separate section from the header. It should fix the layout of the header. Normally a header won’t be used like that.

Testimonials: this section can be useful to build the credibility of your site. It also provides users with a lot of information about your brand and products, many customers will trust this source of information.

Product page:

Product images: Your products have many product images, but they are not high-quality photos. Improving the quality of product images will also upgrade the visual of your store. It will be best if you can have the product and take your own pictures.

Color Swatches: when your products have different colors, it is important to have the color swatches feature. It not only increases the professionalism of your product page, but also gives users a better experience when purchasing on your store.

PageFly_1-1606059189290.png

Promotion/Discount: A discount/sale will be very effective to catch customer’s attention. Most customers will ignore the store if it does not have any discount on the site. Please consider setting some discounts for your products, it can make a greater impression on the customers.

Product description: there is a short of information in the product description, using paragraph and bullet lists will present the content more effectively. You can use accordions to add more information to this section. 

Reviews: just like the testimonials section on the Homepage, most customers will look for the product information in the review section even before the product description. So it is critical to have this section on your product page.

Shipping, warranty and refund policies: they are necessary information that many users will want to check before making any purchases. Showing those sections on the products will provide customers enough information to keep them on the product page and not distract from the Add-to-Cart Button.

That is some feedback from PageFly. The most important thing that you may need to do now is to make your store look more trustworthy and credible enough to convince customers making purchases. Please hit Like or mark Solution if you think they are helpful. 

Goodluck with your store!!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 2 10

Hey @gabedirkx1

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look  very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
783 17 222

Hi @gabedirkx1 !

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes