Why am I not generating sales or traffic ?

Lamarieskin
4 0 0

Hey I’ve had my shop for a few months and it’s getting really discouraging, I have minimum traffic to my store and literally no sales. How do I generate more traffic and get people to actually buy my products ? 

my website is https://lamarieskin.com

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi @Lamarieskin !

I love your logo, and hero banner image.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Are you looking for a website critique or marketing strategy tips?

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Lamarieskin Not being able to generate sales is part of eCommerce journey. Don't worry. Great things take time! Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. When I'm at your homepage, I see there is an About Me section. Because you're running a store, you need to rename it as About Us - a brief about your venture. 

2. For now, when I'm moving my cursor to the image, nothing happens. You can add effects like as soon as I move my cursor the image bursts open or zoom in smoothly. 

3. Too big fonts! Try and reduce them. 

cats.jpg

But these are small-small things that would not stop you from grabbing sales! What are you doing to take care of cart abandoners? Are you sending them emails regularly? Because we just a month away from celebrating our favorite festivals, you should try to get on to marketplaces by the earliest! We can help you get onto marketplaces anywhere around the world. 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes