Just take a look at your store and have some suggestions for you:
- I think the "About me" section should be "About us". And you need to add the CTA button to your banner.
- When you show this product on your homepage, you need to have some reasons, right. Like "The deal of the week" or "Featured product".
Or maybe you can have a Featured Product section and add Quickview buttons on products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- I've seen your Instagram, so instead of this normal gallery, you can create a shoppable Instagram gallery for your store.
If you want to create one, check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It has a free plan and also very easy-to-use.
- I think with skincare products, you need to have more descriptions. I think your description now is quite short.
And add Sticky Add to Cart button to make your customers add the products easier when they scroll down.
- Where is your footer? Contact us, FAQ, Policy, etc. Your customers need more information to trust you.
- And when you analyze your analytics, you need to go deeper. What product pages do your customers visit? How long they stay?
When you have more data, you will be able to find the reasons.
Hope this helps!