Why am I not getting any sales?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't know if it is the product itself or the product page but for some reason nobody is buying the product off of my store.  The link is:

carefreelights.com

I have already had over 300 people go on my store and I have had no sales. The ads were targeted towards people interested in this specific type of light so if anybody has an idea I would love to know what it is.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi Emrek,

If you'd like us to review your store, please add URL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 297

Dear emrek,

Congratulations for your store.

There are lots of areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with it, we can work with you, check out our website https://www.task4store.com/collections/expert-guidance/products/guidance-for-improving-your-sales-st...

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @emrek 

If you would like your store reviewed by someone who has went out and done the hard yards before check out the link below. It's probably one of the best FREE reviews money can buy :) 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I watched a video from YouTube, he said to never use “buy now” buttons as it kills sales. People don’t like the pressure. I changed it and started to sell. Also the “ learn more” button makes people think they are going to have to read or watch a lot of info. “Shop” is better-no pressure. Hope it helps. Good luck.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Carefreelights,

If people are visiting your site, this definitely indicates that they are interested in the store product. However, some missing store features might have created a negative impression in their minds leading to site abandonment resulting in no sales. Hence, the following modifications need to be made for better sales rate.

1. Footer links need to be arranged vertically for a better footer look.
  2. Newsletter needs to be added to keep customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotions.
  3. Favicon is missing-which is the first step towards site identification.
  4. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  5. Further, you need to add some more products of the same category to improve store variety and increase customer traffic.
  6. Product reviews are essential to be added below the product whether it is a single product store or a multiple one.
  7. Instagram images and testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store soon becomes capable of converting visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @emrek

Advertising is a long story and optimizing the ads themselves is as important as optimizing your store. For both Facebook Ads and Google Ads, my practical experience showed that being too specific will limit your reach significantly and needlessly.

If you have a brick-and-mortar store, try targeting people near your store. If you are just selling online, for this product type, I suggest your target people who are interested in Home Decor, Kitchen Accessories, Car Accessories, Bathroom Accessories, etc.

About your page, please invest more on images and videos. Use high-quality images of each use case. Your store is creating a sense of carelessness and lack of refinement. Consider including some of the best customer reviews on your homepage. Social proof matters, specially for a spec-driven product like yours.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes