Why aren’t I making any sales?

Salfitiw
2 0 0

Hello:

Please take a look at my store website and help resolve these issues I’m facing:

• I started my store in February
  • Fashion, beauty and home products
  • Spent lots of money on advertising and apps
  • Spent lost of money on Fiveer freelancers but no results
  • Very high bounce rate
  • Slower speed than other websites
  • Cart abandonment
  • Is it best to sell one product rather than a general store?
  • Your valuable advice is extremely helpful and appreciated!

Thank you!

here is my store url:  https://EmbraceBodySoul.com

•  
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 172 547

Hello @Salfitiw, I will be happy to provide you the feedback. Your store is password protected. Please share the password.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Salfitiw
2 0 0
Hi there:

The store is not password protected. One of the problems I have is
sometimes people type in embracebodysoul.com into the browser, it takes
them to a site with my store name on it but it's by "Qualmo". I don't know
what that is and I can't seem to find a way to remove it.

Use this link to review my site: https://www.embracebodysoul.com

Thanks.
0 Likes
FezVrasta
11 0 0

You should check your domain dns settings, the top level domain must be misconfigured

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 172 547

Hello @Salfitiw, thanks for sharing the URL again. I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There's a blank space on the homepage. It should not be there. 

Screenshot - 2021-04-13T140140.698.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- The popup is coming too often which can be annoying for customers while browsing. Make it limited.

- In the newsletter popup, remove the scroll bar. Instead, make the newsletter signup popup of the standard size.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
765 95 248

Hey @Salfitiw,

It sounds like you've invested a lot of time and money into your store, I'm sorry to hear it hasn't given you a return. I have taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

There are two major issues that stand out to me right away:

1. The first impression of your store
2. Your products

I'll explain both.

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall asthetic of your store. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. 

Next, you have a lot of white space where your logo is. That top area is prime real estate for selling and right now much of it isn't being used to it's potential.

embrace-01.png

We did a video on how to set your homepage up for conversions that I'd recommend giving a watch:

Next, your products. You are offering a wide range of products on your website; you have clothing, lashes, candles, kitchen items, pet items and etc. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. If people want multiple different types of products, they will go to Amazon or Walmart or Target. Things like clothing, kitchen utensils, candles and etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

screencapture-embracebodysoul-collections-shop-home-2021-04-13-11_06_13.png

Instead what we recommend is niching down and selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why you get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes