Why can't I make a sale with such high visitor/session views?

1 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I am so frustrated. I am getting a TON of views but my bounce back rate is high. almost 80%. My store has thousands of views. I looked at who I am targeting through ads and it appears to be in alignment with my store ( 18-26 year old, female, big 4 counties ( USA, Canada, Europe, Australia). But cant figure this out. 

Something is stopping people from making a sale. I have reviews on my items.

Could it be the pricing of items? Layout?

Please take a look and let me know. 

Thank you! ( FYI- site has been edited for mobile view only since I dont many desktop viewers)

https://www.leighmeadow.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Leigh-Meadow 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

An important thing I couldn't find is social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

As I see you have everything done what an idol eCommerce store must-have for the mobile version, the only thing you lack is engagement tools. You can use a lot more things to capture and captivate your traffic.

1. Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

2. I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

3. Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

4. Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

5. You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

6. Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

You need to focus more on customer engagement and retention part. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers. There is no engagement in your store. No matter how good you work on your store you won't be making money out of it unless you make your website engaging. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers. Make sure that you are using the right marketing tools in your store. Combined with a smart marketing strategy, the right eCommerce marketing tools can grow your online store. For all the must-have features. Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep your data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.

Ask me if you need more help.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes