Why have I made zero sales?!

bowhemeuk
Tourist
12 0 3

Hi all!

I’d really love to get some honest feedback on my store design, speed, and products!

Ultimately, I’d really like to know your opinion on why I’ve made zero sales!?

For context, I’ve had 405 visitor sessions in the last 30 days. This is mostly from my Facebook ads, with my best performing video ad scoring over 4.0 CTR. I have an 86% bounce rate on average. My best is 58% on my featured products page.

im happy to give any analysis if you think it’d be helpful, but yeah, I’d really love your feedback!

thanks,

jack

www.bowheme.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @bowhemeukThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are few suggestions:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add privacy and shipping policy in the footer. 

- Add multiple images on the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1621330740149.png

To reduce the bounce rate you need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.                                                                                    

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello @bowhemeuk ,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those will helpful for you!

-> You can show MRP price on products.
-> Less niche , Increase products by shopify App.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store, I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and it provides you Wishlist of your customers, Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MsSkeptical
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi!

As for your website, it looks visually appealing already. For the content, I suggest that you add more products on the homepage, at least one for each general category (preferably your best seller).

For your main concern, I think it is beyond your website. What about your marketing strategies? Visitors and sessions does not always mean that they have checked out something.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

@bowhemeuk,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes