Why is my store not selling?

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, community. I'm going to cut to the chase... I need some help. I'm hoping to get some feedback on my store and ideas of why I may not be making sales. I've had a few, but not many. I am using Facebook and Instagram for advertising. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. www.definedlookman.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, I just took a look at your store. I can see you use too many apps in your store. I hope you are aware of the fact that too many apps lead to a slow website. Too many apps have made your store slow. Make sure you use some integrated apps. I can see a pop-up which is a good way to get engagement but make sure you delay it for a minute or two so that people can go through your store. It looks spammy if you throw it as soon as the visitor enters your store. 
You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers. 

I would advise you to use Aitrillion.com it cost 70% less than other tools in the market. It is an all in one marketing platform with everything you need to increase sales and engagement in one place.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1175 58 350

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

If you already have high traffic, but low sales, the best way to fix it is to look into the traffic sources and assess whether the visitors coming to your website are most likely to convert [make a purchase]. 

If you already have Google Analytics installed, I recommend analyzing it in detail - it will give you a plethora of information as to where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the most converting traffic. If you haven't got experience in reading Google Analytics data, you can outsource a complete review here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you for replying! I will look further into this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

can someone check my store and give me a true opinion i had some sales from people i knew but right now its nothing no a sale, i think i have a good niche and  store t-shirts. but not saling. 

www.jamoreblue.com email. jamoreblue@gmail.com

0 Likes